Our coach certification programs
Results Coach Certification programs are based on the Results Coaching System™, a coaching methodology taught to over 11,000 graduates across 24 countries for well over a decade. We are accredited by the International Coach Federation, and acknowledged as one of the coaching world’s most respected and intensive training experiences, for personal, business or executive coaches, or anyone looking to add coaching skills
to their portfolio.
The Results Coaching System™ is neuroscience-based, process-focused, and outcome-driven, making this approach ideal for coaching rational, business-focused professionals. The approach draws from contemporary neuroscience, along with research taken from areas such as positive psychology, adult learning theory, as well as systems and change theories.
Our definition of coaching is facilitating positive change by improving thinking. Coaches learn to work at the level of improving each individual’s underpinning thinking. This helps people progress from identifying impasses to generating insights, then enabling actions and finally generating positive and sustainable new habits.
Our brain-based training programs provide cutting-edge coaching theory together with the skills, tools and resources required to effectively coach others. Participants learn the principles behind each coaching technique and gain confidence in their effective use through peer coaching, individual and group mentoring, and coaching their own clients.
Who this training is for:
- Human Resources, Learning or Organisational Development professionals who want to become internal coaches
- Leaders who want to become more effective coaches in their roles
Our approach is a unique combination of:
- Neuroscience-based – enabling a deeper understanding of how to coach, thus improving coaching effectiveness
- Process-focused – coaches follow a clearly articulated and well structured methodology with defined steps and stages
- Outcome-driven – coaches focus firmly on objectives and outcomes, enabling insights into the way forward
On average, coaches trained in
this approach are able to shift people from impasse to action
75% of the time, in brief conversations.